When hiring Dentler Environmental Inspections (D.E.I.) and to schedule an appointment for service, the process is as follows:
- Complete the application below by completing the online form at the bottom of this page or by downloading the application by clicking the button below, printing it, and submitting it by mail or fax.
- Records pertaining to the well and septic will be requested by D.E.I. to the appropriate county. (The county has up to 5 days to supply these records.)
- Pumping of the septic tank will be required if the tank has not been pumped within the last 4 years. If the tank has been pumped within the last 4 years, proof must be provided (i.e., pump card). D.E.I. will schedule the tank to be pumped if needed. Once scheduled, the septic tank pumper will contact the person identified on the application for payment.
*NOTE: The price of pumping the tank is NOT included in the inspection fee.
- Access to the property is needed in order to perform the inspection. Although D.E.I. can perform the evaluation without meeting anyone on site, in my 20 years doing evaluations, I have found it extremely beneficial for both the evaluator and client to have the owner or realtor at the site during inspection.
- Power must be on in the home and the water supply must be in working order so that a water sample can be taken if a well evaluation is ordered.
- Once the inspection is completed and necessary paperwork is obtained (i.e., pump card and water sample results) a report will be generated and sent to the applicant.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card and must be received prior to final report being sent.
To request services, please complete and submit the online form below.